Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 55 of 365

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something was wrong with my sweet little baby Makenna this morning. Both girls were up at 6:30am... the usual lately and yes when the usual used to be 7:00am a half hour earlier is a big difference for me! Anyway, Karlie woke up overly snotty and cranky and Makenna woke up just a little sad and not feeling that great. We attempted to play for a little bit but nothing was working so after breakfast I opted to let her lay down on the couch and watch cartoons. And she stayed on the couch not wanting to move or eat or drink anything for 3 hours! I finally convinced her to eat some jello but that was the only thing I could get her to take! Poor baby. After Karlie's morning nap she felt just fine and was super happy played and roaming throughout the house by herself and I think she truly enjoyed having every single toy to herself!!! After Karlie and I had lunch I snuggled on the couch with Makenna watching mickey mouse or something and we both fell asleep while Karlie was off doing whatever made her happy! And yes our house is completely baby proof and with all the proper doors shut and things up high so there truly isn't an ounce of damage she can do to herself when not supervised! So off to nap time we all went and once we were all up everyone was feeling back to there normal happy selves. We were able to go visit daddy at work and run a few errands as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment