Well... I changed the girls' diapers and got Makenna dressed for the day and realized I left Karlie's clothes upstairs... so... I strolled up and picked out an outfit and came back down to half of the wipes pulled out of the case! Not sure who the culprit was... but Makenna told me "Mommy I clean table". Sure Makenna... whatever you say. I guess it could have been worse thing right?
An attempt to journal my babies lives as they grow. Life gets busy and I forget to keep track of their big moments... so here is my attempt to "journal" every day and remember them as little girls!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Day 53 of 365
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Well... I changed the girls' diapers and got Makenna dressed for the day and realized I left Karlie's clothes upstairs... so... I strolled up and picked out an outfit and came back down to half of the wipes pulled out of the case! Not sure who the culprit was... but Makenna told me "Mommy I clean table". Sure Makenna... whatever you say. I guess it could have been worse thing right?
My sweet innocent and dare devil Karlie has figured out how to get into the locked lid drawer. In all fairness the locks don't even work right. The part to actually lock them never got put on... (Chad)... so they are chipping away at the wood and creating enough of a gap to just pull open. So anyway, Karlie's new favorite toys are the lids to all our tupperware. And of course whatever one sister is getting into the other sister has to check out also! So yes... I have tupperware scattered throughout the house at various times of the day and pretty soon I will have to just have an empty drawer with tupperware lids hiding somewhere else way up high!
Super fun game! Makenna walks up to me and says "Mommy I wanna surf" and she is holding her blanket. So I laid it out on the floor long and skinny and stood her in the middle and I pretended to surf with her... she just sat down and said "Mommy push me" (which means pull me). Uh... not on her special bedtime snuggle blanket! So I grabbed a big blanket and set her down and took her for a "surf ride" (Which is more like a sled ride that I pull). She was laughing hysterically and smiling and having a blast and shouting "surf again mommy surf again mommy". (sigh) this kid has boundless energy and I don't! Karlie thought it was hilarious and tried chasing us for a little bit until Makenna wanted her to surf too... so here I am at 7:00pm pulling 50 pounds of kids on a blanket in circles around the house... only because they are so stinkin' cute! Next time it's Daddy's turn to go surfing!
Well... I changed the girls' diapers and got Makenna dressed for the day and realized I left Karlie's clothes upstairs... so... I strolled up and picked out an outfit and came back down to half of the wipes pulled out of the case! Not sure who the culprit was... but Makenna told me "Mommy I clean table". Sure Makenna... whatever you say. I guess it could have been worse thing right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment