Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 33 of 365

Wednesday February 2, 2011

Yet another busy wednesday... MOPS and naps and neighborhood walk and dinner and play and bath time. This evening I realized how big Karlie is getting and all the things she can accomplish. She watched her big sister very closely and is a quick learner! She like to stand in front of the oven and play peek-a-boo with herself! It's super cute until she pulls the oven door too hard and falls down with the oven door on top of her! Karlie can climb onto the play chair and then climb onto the play table that we have in the family room... I'm not exactly a fan of this just as I'm not a fan of her climbing into the swing out back and up the slide over at Hayden's house... I think she is just too little to be doing such big girl things with no fear! Karlie can climb the stairs all by herself and once she gets to the top she sits down and faces the stairs with a huge grin on her face... she is so proud of herself! And it's nice for us not to have to carry her up all the time... still need to work on how to get down them. Karlie has also moved out of her bath chair. She's still not sure about it and cries for a second when we put her in the water... but then she realizes how free she is to move and splash around! She had been attempting escapes from the chair and it was getting pretty dangerous so it was time... Yet another big girl moment I just wasn't ready to admit!
look at me!
Peek-a-boo I see you!

On top of the table with sister... where neither of them is suppose to be!

Here is video of Karlie climbing onto the table... and yes pardon our scolding of Makenna... we didn't say anything the first time so that I could get a picture... but then kept telling her no yet she kept climbing up... oh well we will just have to be extra careful I guess! 

Makenna is encouraging "Come on Karlie come on"

two big girls playing in the bath tub! And if you can see the coloring on the bath walls... thanks to Miss Schleschlie Makenna has color crayons for the bath tub that she is enjoying very much! I sure hope they clean off easily!

Karlie received a hockey stick and puck and ball for her birthday and Chad is getting the most enjoyment out of it! He is attempting to "teach" Makenna how to play... but mostly he just hits the puck and ball across the house aimed at either one of the kids or me. It's just a small plastic one and I assume it won't last too long so I'm not too worried about it... yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment