Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 42 of 365

Friday, February 11, 2011

Today Makenna and I had our very first "playdate" with our new mom's group here in town. It's called "Hemet Christian Moms". Today's adventure was a valentine exchange at the park . It was the cutest thing to watch all the kids get lined up and drop their valentine's into everyone else's bags! Of course this was Makenna's first valentine exchange and she really didn't understand the concept... but when we got home and went through her bag she was SO excited to see all the stickers and candy she got! The group of ladies and their kids were all very nice and easy to talk to. I am so excited to find a local mom's group that we like! I think our social calendar is going to be filling up very quickly!
A favorite for Makenna (Karlie too) is to "color" on mom's phone! I have an app called Todler lock and when you touch the screen it makes shapes and lines and sounds and for a one year old and a two year old it is quite entertaining... and honestly a life saver for me when we are in public and I just need 2 more minutes of cooperation from the kids to finish our task! 

No comments:

Post a Comment