Oh goodness what have I gotten myself into? Today I signed myself up for a "5k mud run" taking place here in Hemet on May 14th... 3 short months way! I decided to sign Chad up too... hey... misery loves company right? And I managed to convince a couple of my best friends to join in also! I haven't run for competition since high school and I haven't run for really anything since then... mild exercise is what you could state what I've been doing. So... now here I am 3 months away from taking on mud and hills and obstacles and a 5k (3.1ish miles) run. It should be interesting to say the least. And yes I am totally stoked about it. I would really like to get in shape and exercise and eating right is the only way I'll get there! I just might die the afternoon of May 14th after I run! :-)
An attempt to journal my babies lives as they grow. Life gets busy and I forget to keep track of their big moments... so here is my attempt to "journal" every day and remember them as little girls!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Day 40 of 365
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Makenna has decided a few days ago she needs her sunglasses in the car everywhere we go! So after leaving the gym today I couldn't resist a picture... she's just so cute with pigtails and pink flower sunglasses! I'm in trouble though if anything ever happens to these... it's the only pair of sunglasses we have!
Karlie is desiring to be an independent eater these days and throws a huge fit if we give her too many bites in a row before she gets a chance to feed herself... and in the last few days she requires a spoon. She has yet to actually get any food to her mouth with a spoon or fork... but she likes to move the food around on the plate and it makes her happy while I try to shovel bites in before she gets ticked again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment