Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37 of 365

Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPERBOWL!!! Well I'm not really all that excited about it. I could have cared less about the game or who won but for the record I will show that the Green Bay Packers won against the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25 I think was the final score. So there I paid attention!

Chad was on duty so the girls and I headed over to Mike & Kristy's house so the girls could all play together and us adults could attempt to watch the game. All three girls had a great time together as usual. There are always the little fights over sharing toys but it is getting MUCH better!!! There will always be the  "NO that's mine" and "My turn" but what can you do... Karlie and Hayden are one and Makenna is two... they are learning the rules of play but they don't fully understand or have the desire to share just yet... it will all come with time.

Today was absolutely beautiful weather wise!!! It was a warm 75-ish degrees and sunny and able to open all the doors and windows again after a week of not being able to! So before we had to go down for nap time I let the girls play in Karlie's new birthday present outside... a water tray table toy thing. It was a huge hit with Makenna... Karlie off and on... she's really loving the swing outside also so she was torn between two really cool toys. Makenna was soaked instantly so I had to keep taking layers off so she could stay somewhat warm... she eventually was in just a diaper but happy as can be playing in the water!
Thank you Schleschlie for the water table... it's a big hit!!! 

Karlie was just having a ball and getting soaked! 


Over at Mike & Kristy's tonight after the game was done and it was time to calm down before we headed home... decided that Kristy's Dad was the perfect person to read her a few books! I have a picture to show how cute it was but I'm having issues uploading more pictures. Makenna had met Alan (Kristy's Dad) only a handful of times but yet she has no problem sitting next to him and giving him a book to read to her. He must have that strong Grandpa vibe that says he is a push over :-) 

okay I figured out the upload trick... this is Alan (Kristy's Dad) reading books to Makenna... I think she made him read her 3 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment