An attempt to journal my babies lives as they grow. Life gets busy and I forget to keep track of their big moments... so here is my attempt to "journal" every day and remember them as little girls!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Day 41 of 365
Thursday, February 10, 2011
My little princess Karlie is getting to be such a big girl! I might have said this before but just in case... she is NOT interested in me feeding her food from a jar or me feeding her from a spoon even! She prefers to feed herself everything and once in a while I get lucky and sneaky and shove a spoonful of something in her mouth quickly before she can protest. So tonight for dinner we had corndogs on the kitchen floor! It was the perfect setting for her... she had the freedom to feed herself as well as roam throughout the house and come back to her dinner when she wanted a bite! I call it "drive by dinner". It's Makenna's favorite style of dinner as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment