Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49 of 365

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally... a lazy day at home after such a busy week! Since Daddy came home today mommy even got to take a nap while the girls did! Well actually I started my nap a half hour before they did and didn't wake up until they did so I got the longest nap! I was so tired! Today was a whole lot of play time as a family and it was so nice and relaxing! After dinner Makenna decided to walk around with her hands in her pockets... just because that's what daddy does!

Did I tell you Karlie took a step? I think I did? It was just one small step but it was the push I needed to realize that it's time to accept that my baby is getting bigger and ready to walk so I better be a good mom and start helping her! So tonight we walked our normal circles around the house and Makenna so badly wanted to help too... we all three of us walked slowly around the house and the two of them were just laughing and laughing at themselves and each other. Not sure what was so funny but they were having a blast! It won't be long until she is really on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment