Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 44 of 365

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It has been such gorgeous warm weather the last couple days I've decided that I need to invest in a bicycle for myself and a trailer for the girls to sit in so we can go out for bike rides! Great idea... not easy to find what you want for a cheap price! I bought this trailer from Walmart... great trailer... everything was going to work perfectly... but... it had a hole in the side window that Makenna would most likely play with and make bigger... so we had to return it. Chad put the whole thing together before we noticed the hole so the girls were able to play in it and had a blast! New toys are always a big hit around our house! We also bought a bike today and returned it within an hour as well! Once Chad put it together and I rode on it... it was easy to see why it was so cheap and on sale! So anyway... still in the search of a bike and a trailer. possibly tomorrow I will go look again!

Since Chad has to be on duty for Valentine's day tomorrow we decided to enjoy our valentine tradition tonight... a heart shaped pizza from Stadium! We love their pizza and we aren't big on celebrating the valentine holiday so why not a romantic heart shaped pizza that tastes delicious and then neither of us has to cook or clean up! Sounds like the perfect holiday to me! And the girls are young enough to not have a clue what the holiday means so we don't have to indulge in the festivities quite yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment