Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 32 of 365

Lazy tuesday after a very busy and fun filled weekend!!! I managed to fit in a 3 hour nap this morning... both girls decided to wake me up for needs in the middle of the night so a nap was necessary! We opted to take up a dinner offer over at the Delaney's... and it was a blessing! Early naps for all over us meant the bed time stretch was extra cranky! Little Miss Hayden has a slide toy inside the house that we have discovered Karlie knows how to climb up to the top and get stuck... meaning she hasn't quite figured out how to sit down and turn around and then slide down... so I panic as she is leaning over the edge about to go head first and run over and pick her up and then I end up scaring her. Why does my princess have no fear?

Other than the slide the police car buggy is #2 on the favorite toy list at Hayden's house... and yes Karlie can open the door and get in the seat all by herself! I have watched her do this and yes it scares me that she seems to have little fear and is able to do things I'm not ready for my little princess to do! If possible I would make her stay little and sweet and innocent for so much longer than she would prefer. She is able to do so many things and is becoming a "big girl" much much much sooner than I am happy to admit! So anyway... my girls are big girls and not so much babies anymore. It makes me sad but I guess it's inevitable.

Makenna likes to push Karlie in the cop car buggy... so far very minimal accidents!

And also likes to push Karlie over and sit in the car with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment