Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 45 of 365

Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Daddy is off to work and we are off in search of a new bike and trailer... but before we can ever go anywhere any day... we have to have our morning milk and mickey mouse! My two valentine girls are so sweet and bring me such joy! It's amazing to know and understand truly what "unconditional love" feels like! I guarantee there will be times in the future that this will be tested... but for now the love that my girls and I have for each other (Yes Daddy too!!!) is perfect and I love waking up to them every day and getting to be their mommy! Happy valentine's day to my sweet angels!


On a side note... I found a bike and trailer! Went to Dick's Sporting Goods in Murrieta per the recommendation of Mike and the staff there was so wonderful and helpful. I was able to find the right bike for me in a perfect color and on a great sale as well as the trailer on display was exactly what I wanted and discounted 35% less than the store's cost! So I got GREAT deals and am super stoked for nice weather to take the girls out in! Once we got home I hooked it all up and took a quick test ride around the neighborhood! The girls had a blast and I love it!!! New adventures await us!

No comments:

Post a Comment