Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 34 of 365

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Karlie still eats a few jars of baby food here and there... It's more for convenience while we are on the go than anything else... but she is slowly refusing to be fed and only wanting to feed herself. This morning daddy made us girl pancakes for breakfast so I cut them up in super small Karlie bites and let her have at it! There's only butter on the pancake... no syrup... but she absolutely loved it! Makenna always likes pancakes as well... with a little bit of syrup and possibly some powdered sugar if she's being good.




I had a baby shower to go to this evening for a friend of mine in the MOPS group. I get bored with putting clothes in a bag and really enjoy making daiper cakes so when I have the time and energy to spend on a diaper cake... I very much like to make them for whoever! Personally I prefer the bath time cakes over all the others and especially if the have a bath theme... like a friend of mine had a sesame street bath theme... that was super fun! I wonder if I can find the picture to show you. Anyway... long story short... here is my creative-ness for the afternoon!












Found it!!! This was for my friend Amy and her baby girl who was born December 2009. So fun to put these together!

No comments:

Post a Comment