Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 36 or 365

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mudbowl 2011!!! The Promise Church I have been attending the last month every year puts on a tackle mud football game on their property and it looks like a nasty disgusting mess of a good time! I took the girls and Leslie and her two girls to get some food and watch some muddy football... and really just another excuse to get out of the house and play outside! It was right at nap time so we didn't stay long but the girls had a great time exploring and playing in the dirt and grass. Karlie was filthy to the max when it was time to go home! But she had fun so that's all that mattered!
Yes I let my kid out in public in this mis-matched outfit! I knew we would be playing in the dirt and grass and I didn't want her to get anything that I truly loved seeing her wear all nasty!

Karlie was perfectly content playing with spilled food from Makenna's lunch! Then when I took it away... I mean come on it was gross... she was even happier pulling out the grass and weeds and flowers from the dirt and putting them into the wagon! And no I did not carry her... I let her crawl everywhere she wanted to go or get pulled in the wagon... she was the happiest ever! Freedom for her!

Once we got home both girls played absolutely perfectly with each other and Madie and Megan for an hour... not sure if they were happy to be home and have toys to play with or happy and trying to avoid nap time? Either way they had a great day. In the evening I caught Karlie emptying out the princess bucket and sitting in it... it's quite a common occurrence between both girls but I don't get a chance to take a picture! She is a little climber and into everything! I've said it before and I'll say it again... she will be the child that Chad and I really have to keep an eye on!

No comments:

Post a Comment