Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 of 365

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I will have to post pictures from today... tomorrow. It's been a busy day and my mind just needs to vent and rest. Before I forget the most important thing I need to say that tonight as we were playing upstairs before bed time Karlie was standing up at her crib holding onto the railing... she was standing sideways and let go of her crib and took one step and fell down! She did it again after holding onto my hands I let go and she took a step and fell down! Then later on she was kneeling down and stood up all by herself and just stood there holding on to nothing! Big Girl!!! I know this is only the first step towards walking and it will be a while before she is running throughout the house like Makenna... but YAY KARLIE!!! I have deliberately NOT helped Karlie in the walking process. She could have walked easily a month ago... but I wasn't ready and I'm not 100% ready yet now either... but it's time I guess! My sweet baby... it looks like she's going to be my last and I'm terrified of how quickly they grow up! I want to hug and kiss and cuddle and carry them everywhere they go! Before I know it they'll be in school and leaving me for the day! Sigh :-(

On a completely different note... I am leading MOPS tomorrow morning and I desperately need some sleep and prayer! Our leader called me this afternoon and said all three of the leaders can't make it tomorrow and I was the obvious and perfect choice. I am so thankful she thought of me and I am so grateful for the opportunity... but the first time is always a bit nerve wrecking! I prefer not to pray out loud in front of others... I will most likely stumble most of my words... but most of all I don't want to send the wrong message to the ladies and I want them to have a good time and get good information. If I think like this over a quick 2 hour breakfast with friends... how must a pastor of a church feel every sunday morning? I guess you get used to it right? And pray a lot for the proper guidance from God?

I have a story to read and some scripture to go with it but I am lacking discussion questions... hopefully they will come in the morning? I also have two fun games planned depending on the time. I am very excited and yet nervous as well. Hopefully tomorrow's blog post will have terrific reviews. Tonight I leave you with an anxious heart and mind and the hopes that God will lead me in the right direction and give me the right words to speak.

PHILIPPIANS 4:13
I CAN DO ALL THINGS IN CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME

I believe I've said this before and I have a million pictures of her doing this... but the kid LOVES LOVES LOVES to play in boxes or anything similar to a box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment