Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 56 - Friday February 25, 2011

In case it hasn't been made obvious by my lack of "blogging" lately, I'm not really blogging on the day I said it is in the title part above... Today is actually March 16... It's been nearly 3 weeks and I am way far behind! UGH!!! Long story short life has been busy and at the end of the day I just wasn't up to blogging. I've been taking pictures almost everyday and will do my best to re-create the magic of the day's events!

Karlie is so curious about everything in her little life. Mostly she is curious about everything that big sister touches and wants to explore all of that toys possibilities for herself! And of course nothing can be more fun than one of mommy's old cell phones! As I've said a million time before and will say a million more... why on earth do I ver spend money on "toys"! All they ever want to play with is what I have!!!

Now that daddy is home he gets to take Makenna for a surfing ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment