Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 63 - Friday March 4

To start off the day I headed to the gym for a much needed stress reliever workout! But of course after the workout I was quite tired so I headed to the gas station and bought my very first Monster drink ever! As everyone knows Chad is a monster guy to the core and has to drink at least one every single day. We've been together for 5 & 1/2 years and I have yet to find a flavor I enjoy for myself... well the wait is over and I finally found one! It's a zero calorie drink that is extra strength... and I have to admit... these drinks sure do the trick if you need a pep of extra caffeine! Time to stock and keep some on hand for me!

We were lucky enough to have Megan and Madie for a few hours today after they got out of school! These two little girls are so much fun to have around and they are a huge help for me! They play non stop with both my girls which gives me a small break to at least get the dishes done or even just sit down and watch them play without having to play myself! It is so refreshing to have them over! And Makenna and Karlie both LOVE to have them here and to play with them! It was such a nice day we all had lunch outside and played for a while until nap time

While my little girls napped the big girls wanted to watch a movie. Makenna woke up early enough to catch the last little bit of the movie and wanted to snuggle on the couch with Megan... which Megan loves to snuggle with Makenna so it was quite alright! So cute to watch Makenna love her friends!

And... the computer update! After Megan and Madie left for the evening we headed down to the Temecula Apple store to get the computer looked at and figure out whats going on. I have to say that the apple store and the apple companies policies are truly amazing and I am a fan for life! There is no charge to come in with your computer and have it looked at and fixed... all you have to do is make an appointment with a "mac genius" and they take care of everything! We showed up handed over the computer... bought an external hard drive. They moved everything over to keep it safe... we went to the mall for dinner. We came back the hard drive was done and now the install issue. I don't have a clue what the problem was but an hour later the guy installed the new software without losing anything we had on the computer like our photos and videos... and we were on our way home! No charge... they did all the work... and everything was better! So amazing!

Once home and the girls were in bed... hooked up the new I-phone and it works instantly! Now time to play with the new phone and figure out how it works! Oh and to enter all my contacts also... oh well small price to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment