Unfortunately Gramma has to go back to Oregon today! We've been so lucky the whole time she was here with the weather so today we spent another day out in the sun! Late morning we headed to firefighter park off Cawston to meet up with Amber from my MOPS group and her kids. It's so nice to see the ladies outside of mops and get to know them a little bit better! As always at the park Makenna wants absolutely nothing to do with the entire park other than to play on the swings! If I could just get her to figure out how to pump her legs and swing herself than everything would be fine... but she cant and Karlie is NOT happy to sit still for more than a few minutes on the swings! Park playtime is quite challenging unless there is someone with me!
Anyway, Today was a great day and I loved having my mommy here with us over the weekend and I am sad to see her go and wish so much she could stay longer! The comforts of being with mommy and feeling her love and support for us is one of the best things in life. Yes I admit her and I can only take so much of each other all at once and we have our time limits (about 2 weeks I think) but I wish so much that we could see each other more often! Being so far away and not being able to just run over for a quick hug when needed is hard... but we manage and the time we have together is precious and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment