Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 60 - Tuesday March 1

This morning we had an early (9am) "playdate event" at I-hop with the HCM group for free pancakes for anyone and everyone so I was up extra early making sure I got myself and everything ready to go before the kids woke up around their normal time of 6:30am. And of course... figures... they both slept in until 7:30! So as I am sitting on the couch downstairs drinking my coffee and enjoying the silence all of a sudden I hear Makenna shouting "happy birthday" and then a few seconds later "to you happy" then "birthday to you. I guess that meant she was awake? Not a clue whose birthday it was... I'm sure she was just singing to her babies but non the less it was such a cute way to start the day! And she can't sing the whole song correctly and just pieces it together but it was still cute!

I-Hop was super packed and took forever to seat our big group and then to even serve us... but we had a nice visit with all the ladies and kids and got free breakfast other than the apple juice Makenna wanted. The rest of the day was just play time and lounge time at home. No pictures for some reason... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment