Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 70 - Friday March 11

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful little sister I could have ever had! Kara Marie Copeland would have been 25 years old today! She is forever in my heart and thoughts and I miss her every day. I was lucky enough to have two daughters so that I can pass on her name to them. And I hope that I will be able to one day tell them all about their amazing beautiful stubborn brat of an aunt they have watching over them from Heaven. I love you so much Kara and can't wait til the day I get to see you again!





This morning Makenna enjoyed watching her cartoons in her new rocking chair! Turns out my consignment find just might be a big hit!



Today we went to Micheals and picked up a roll of paper for the easel so the girls could color on it. And it's a huge hit with Makenna! She loves to color all the time but we have to limit how much and when because Karlie eats the crayons and Markers are super messy. But when we have time to sit down and supervise the two kids fighting over paper space and color supplies... Makenna is beyond happy to color! This $5 art easel is a perfect find!

No comments:

Post a Comment