Mops this morning! YAY! I so so so enjoy my Mops ladies and having them in my life! I hope to build lasting relationships with some of them outside of the twice a month meetings. There is rarely a Mops morning that I would rather stay home and relax than go!
Did I tell you that I had to buy myself a new phone? Yes my old phone was working just fine and I've never had an issue with it and I actually kinda liked it! BUt... Chad has been wanting me to get the new I-phone since it came to Verizon and has been bugging me non-stop for over a week so I finally just said "whatever" and ordered the phone... and today it came. I'm a little nervous and excited... excited since it's suppose to be a really cool phone and then nervous because I hate learning a new phone!
So... with this new phone came a bag of problems! First off I couldn't figure out how to backup my contacts or to export them somewhere so that I wouldn't have to hand enter each one on the new phone. Next one the new phone came all you do is plug the phone into your computer with your I-tunes account open and wham... phone works... well... not for me... our I-tunes software was outdated... needed an update... no problem... do it... still doesn't work because the operating system of the whole computer is outdated and needs an update... okay no problem easy fix... no updates available... time for an actual upgrade of the operating system... okay fine not a problem... just have to go to best buy and purchase the latest operating system and plug it in.
So after naps the girls and I headed towards Menifee which I had to drop stuff off at the station anyway so no big deal. Luckily Scott was at home and offered to watch my kids so I could shop for an hour without them... heavenly!!! Long story short get home get the kids to bed and time to figure out the computer. Put the disc in and follow instructions... another long story short it doesn't work after several attempts and I hate technology... I tell the computer a few choice words that make me feel better and decide to go to bed! Tomorrow will be a better day I promise in regards to the technology in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment