An attempt to journal my babies lives as they grow. Life gets busy and I forget to keep track of their big moments... so here is my attempt to "journal" every day and remember them as little girls!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Day 71 - Saturday March 12
Such a beautiful day today so we headed out for lunch at Steve's Burgers in town and it was warm enough to sit outside in the sun and enjoy the day! I loved it! I love Spring time weather in Southern California! Days like this make me happy! While the girls took a nap I hoped on my bike and rode to Starbucks for a drink and a treat (which was free for a promotional weekend) and then took an extra long ride home for a mini workout... loved it! It was just what I needed to have an even better day!
This morning I caught Karlie climbing into the rocking chair and rocking herself while drinking her milk! These chairs are perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment