Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 66 - Monday March 7

Chad headed off to work today for his regular shift so Gramma, Mommy and the little girls get to play all day and do whatever we feel like! Which ended up being a whole lot of fun play time and nothing else! Tonight we ended up in the Play room / Guest suite (complete with air mattress :-) ). I don't know what it is about an air mattress... but it was the highlight of the entire weekend to be played on and jumped on and pretend sleep in!

Makenna was quite hilarious... she has been found several time over the last few days pretending to be asleep in Gramma's bed with her babies laying next to her under the covers and all! The imagination of a two year old and how they play never ceases to make me smile and be in awe to be so innocent and pure!

While I had the camera out the girls decided to be goof balls and not hold still of course! Karlie jumps up and down and squeals and Makenna laughs and hides and then jumps on me and giggles and then runs away... I've got to be super quick if I'm going to catch anything! After 15 minutes of playing and trying to take pictures Makenna came up and snuggled with me on Gramma's bed and I managed to snap a quick one of just the two of us and show it to her... then it was a game to keep taking pictures and showing them to her. I snagged up Karlie and caught one good one of the three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment