Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 64 - Saturday March 5

My mommy is here!!!!!!! Just a quick visit for a few days but this time we have absolutely nothing planned but fun play and hang out time! I am so so so so so happy to have her here and I know how much fun the girls will have to have her here also!

We had a full house for dinner tonight with Gramma, Mima and Pipoo. The girls were absolutely loving all the attention they were getting!

After dinner we watched the supercross race and during a commercial break chad accidentally dropped his phone in the toilet! I'm a skeptic if this truly was an accident or not... he really wants a new phone just like mine!Anyway, we will try letting it sit in rice overnight to see if we can soak out the moisture and get it to work again in the morning? In the meantime he is like a lost little puppy without his phone!

Not a great picture of Makenna but this goes to show how much she is into her baby dolls and playing with them. Here she is rocking them to sleep I think on the rocking dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment