Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 67 - Tuesday March 8


Sister... it's time to wake up!!! I can hear you talking in there! Karlie cracks me up to no end! She is so in love with her big sister and I can only hope that they both love each other this much forever! This morning Karlie woke up first and after a diaper change we heard big sister starting to wake up... so Karlie crawled over to her door and pulled herself up and waited to hear anything more! It was absolutely the cutest thing I had seen!

Chad was able to come home this morning and spend some extra time with Gramma since they were doubled up at the station! It's so nice to have him home! And extra nice to have his help tonight to load up and drop off all my stuff for the consignment sale! This weekend coming up there is a consignment sale in Temecula run by "3 Ring Circus". I've been selling stuff for a year and a half now I think. Only stuff the girls no longer use and I have no need to store and we are running out of room to keep storing stuff we don't use! So... long story short we drove down with the car packed full and dropped everything off then headed to Soup Plantation for dinner! Just about my favorite place to eat with children! It's an all you can eat buffet of salads and pasta and other stuff and the kids can make a disaster and all sorts of noise and get up and down and no one ever seems to mind! And it's pretty cheap too! The five of us were stuffed full and only spent $30! Of course we were too full for dessert there but by the time we got home and got the girls into bed we were ready for our banana splits! YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment