Shopping day!!! Today the consignment sale opened and those who volunteered were able to shop early before the public! YAY!!! Christine, Kristy and I headed down and snagged up some great deals. All I knew that I needed was some summer dresses for Makenna. Karlie has all of Makenna's hand-me-downs and really doesn't NEED anything but just in case I found something I really liked I would get it. Like possibly a fourth of July outfit or something. Anyway, I found 6 or 7 dresses for Makenna and a couple new outfits for Karlie, also new swimsuits and easter dresses for the girls! And my 3 awesome finds were an art easel for $5 and two matching rocking chairs for $35 each! I am so happy with what I got today! And I am so thankful that Mima came over to watch the girls with Chad so that I could shop in peace and have some nice girl time with friends!
We also had dinner guests tonight! An old friend of Chad's Mike Madril and his two daughters came over and hung out with us! I absolutely love having other kids come over and play and giving both my girls new experiences and new people to play with! It was so nice to have them over and be able to catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment