Morning play time in our jammies!!
Karlie is on the move... as usual!
On our way home from lunch and BevMo... both girls fell asleep... which is typical!
Almost home and this is what Chad spots... black smoke in the air. So being the fireman he is excited to see a building burning and wants to go check it out... so we follow the smoke and find a mobile home on fire. Sad to see someone lose their home! But Chad was excited to see it briefly and the girls slept through the sirens driving right next to us!
Makenna LOVES Hayden and loves to play with all her toys! The slide has always been the most popular item and is where all three girls will be found! Karlie thinks she can be a big girl and play with the big girls but not quite yet! There have been several accidents and run-ins and they will continue but they have lots of fun!
Last picture for the night... my sad Makenna. She cracks me up! I came down from the shower and this is where I found her. Makenna has been putting herself into time out for a few months now and lately she has been putting herself there when she needs to calm down and relax. For instance when she throws a fit because I said no to something... she walks away before I have a chance to say anything and sits down... she stays there until I ask her what the matter is and sit next to her and talk to her. 95% of the time after a voluntary time out she is back to normal and we can talk and explain the situation. Not sure yet if it's a good thing or a bad thing but if nothing else she understands that she needs to calm down and how to calm herself down without her and I yelling at each other!
Tomorrow Chad and I are off to Arizona with Mike and Kristy for a weekend hockey game get away without the kids... won't be posting until Sunday night when we return! Super excited for a mommy break and the kids will have a blast playing with Mima and pi-poo all weekend long!
No comments:
Post a Comment