Today my little princess Karlie turned one year old! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time can fly by! I remember every detail of the morning she was born and the hours leading up to it. (sigh) Good sad thoughts of babies growing up too fast!
To celebrate Karlie's birthday we had a party at Big Cheese Co. here in Hemet. It worked out perfectly and was a huge blessing to not have to clean up the disaster that everyone created! You wouldn't believe what a one year old can do with a cake! She ate a few bites here and there but threw the entire thing on the floor! The picture below doesn't do justice! Luckily the workers were very nice and understanding and didn't complain when they saw the mess my child created!
Megan and her "baby" Karlie... Megan I swear will have 8 kids if her husband lets her!
Madie and Makenna... two peas in a pod!
Makenna and Hayden... they will be best friends for life!
so many presents! which one first?
I love headbands on little babies!
all the gifts are open thanks to all of Karlie's helpers! Madie, Megan, Kadence, Alle, Kalia and Makenna of course!
Happy Birthday to you...
Makenna got to blow out the candle... I think Megan helped though!
time to dig in
The beginning of a messy face
half way done
and the mess... if only you saw his in person you wouldn't believe such a sweet little girl could do this much damage!





No comments:
Post a Comment