Sunday. No pictures today... completely forgot and just didn't want to take a picture after dealing with yesterday's pictures. We made it to church this morning (The Promise). It's the same church were MOPS is held so the girls are very familiar with the building and classrooms and feel comfortable being there. I very much enjoy listening to Eldon (the pastor) and feel like I'm learning something and feel refreshed afterward!
Before I forget... Every time Makennna either takes a nap or goes down to bed for the night... she asks me to pray! She's been doing this for a couple weeks and I think it started when Mima and Pi-poo stayed the weekend here when Chad and I were in Arizona. I'm pretty certain it's Mima who prays with Makenna at bed time so now Makenna asks me to pray with her at bed time. I LOVE that she asks and it gives me the opportunity to say my own nightly prayer that I normally forget to. I'm hoping we can keep this up and when she is a little bit older I can begin to tell her about Jesus and all the wonderful things he's done for her. I love that Jesus is able to use my 2 year old daughter to remind me of the things I need to be reminded of... take the 2 minutes to kneal down and lift your heart to the Lord! He's always listening!
There is a personal issue on my heart the last few weeks that the Lord is helping me through. To know that I have a God to yell at and cry to and express all of my emotions to without guilt or fear of rejection is the most precious feeling. I don't understand how people without Jesus in their lives can live on a daily basis. I am so thankful to have the relationship with Jesus that I do. He above all else understands my hopes and dreams and fears and is there to comfort me and encourage me. A huge thanks is due to my parents (my mom especially) who raised me with the knowledge of Jesus and his grace and mercy.
Getting a little too emotional and need to scale it back! :-)
Chad is home in the morning and on vacation for 11 days! Yippy! And even better is that my Mommy and Dad will be flying in on Thursday to spend the weekend with us to celebrate Karlie's first birthday!!! How is it that a year has already gone by and my little baby is going to be one? I wish time would slow down and I could enjoy these days a bit longer! I love my little girls and the joy they bring me everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment