My cousin Anna and her two little girls Kadence (5) and Alle (3) came over to play and have lunch with us! So nice to be able to see them amongst our busy schedules! All four of the girls had a good time playing together... just the sharing of toys was a bit of an issue... they'll all figure it out eventually. I tried to capture a picture or two but they all move so quickly all I got was one of Karlie... she's the slowest and easiest one!
little miss explorer thinks she can climb onto anything and everything!
New issue of sibling rivalry... juice sippy cups! Makenna ALWAYS has a beverage of some sort some where in the house at all times... she seems to always be thirsty. Karlie on the other hand is learning how to drink out of a sippy cup (it's not going as well as I would like it too). But she very much enjoys stealing sister's cup and chewing on the straw or spout and sometimes she gets a drink out of there but not often. Makenna doesn't find this cute or funny so she steals it back and then Karlie screams since her toy was taken away and I ask Makenna to share with Karlie and let her play with it... and Makenna screams because it's her juice... so then I bribe Makenna with a "NEW" juice in a "NEW" cup and at that point all is well... for a few minutes at least! Long story short... I wash A LOT of sippy cups! Below are the many faces of Karlie stealing sister's sippy cup!
ha ha I got it!
uh oh... i think sister is coming
and the beginning of a meltdown... notice I tried to bribe them both with cereal puffs on the floor as a snack... didn't work to well though
No comments:
Post a Comment