Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20 of 365

Finally caught a glimpse of Karlie holding her own bottle! She's been holding her own bottle for a while but only if I set her on the ground... if I hold her in my arms she feels she can be lazy! And yes I'm a sucker for it every time! She's my 'lil baby so I'll give her whatever she wants! So I plop her up in front of the TV with Makenna on the couch and they watch their morning cartoons together!

Little girl is getting so big!

snack time for Makenna with Jello and tea!

After a morning errand to Costco and an extra long drive home (girls were asleep and they wouldn't go back to sleep once home so I told Chad to take the extra long way home) it was still a nice day outside so we all spent the afternoon outside. I cleaned the windows while Chad cleaned all the blinds in the grass! So nice to have clean dust and dirt free windows again! With the hose on somewhere it leaks and puddles up b the box... well... the girls decided this would be a good place to sit and play and watch daddy scrub blinds! They were having quite a blast in the water. It will be fun to see how much fun they have this summer!

Karlie splashes in it and Makenna licks her hands!


A very wet and cold bottom for Karlie! She managed to keep on pant leg half dry but everything else was soaked!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your posts and it gives me great ideas of things to do with Kison. I'm super jealous of the weather you guys have and how the kids can enjoy the great weather. It's hard to have Kison stuck inside all the time, we go for walks but he can't run around in the yard yet, and he tries so hard. Every-time that door is open he makes a run/ crawl for it!

    ReplyDelete