I made spaghetti for dinner and of course that means there is a disaster to clean up after... which always leaves Makenna naked since she ruins her clothes... but she would prefer to be naked! Here she is enjoying some after dinner play time with Gramma and Papa! I LOVE her smile!!! She is quite the serious girl but when she lights up she really lights up!
An attempt to journal my babies lives as they grow. Life gets busy and I forget to keep track of their big moments... so here is my attempt to "journal" every day and remember them as little girls!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Day 29 of 365
Another fantastic day with Gramma and Papa here! Papa and Daddy went shopping this am so Gramma and mommy and the babies went shopping also! We bought Karlie a red wagon (she has to share with her sister) for her birthday! Makenna seems to believe that the red wagon is hers and she will share... either way as long as they both share with each other I'm okay with it. Home for naps then off to a birthday party then home for diner then Gramma, Papa and Daddy left for Daddy's hockey game. Busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment