An attempt to journal my babies lives as they grow. Life gets busy and I forget to keep track of their big moments... so here is my attempt to "journal" every day and remember them as little girls!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Day 2
Before I forget by the time I have a chance to "blog" tonight... finally tried giving Karlie a sippy cup of juice this morning and she likes it! Half OJ and half water... she doesn't seem to love the taste but is enjoying the new fun of a new taste and a new cup and being able to drink it herself! She barely takes a sip... more like a few drops that she manages to get into her mouth... but she is having fun. It's about time I guess! When Makenna was this old she was drinking everything out of sippy cups and feeding herslef all foods! Karlie feeds herself snacks but I haven't tried any major foods yet... she is still on jar food. I think I need to realize that I can't keep my little baby a baby much longer and need to let her grow up and be a big girl! sigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment