Makenna found my reusable Costco bags and decided they would be a good play toy! Silly girl has a thing for crawling into boxes or storage totes and playing.
I had to ask Chad to take a picture for me... I wanted to capture for the girls what our evening routine is since I know they won't be able to remember. Almost every night we sit together in the rocking chair and read 7 -8 books... depends on how many Makenna can find. Karlie sips on her bottle and Makenna helps me read and turn the pages. I have my favorites and Makenna has others that are her favorites and then there is one book that is Karlie's favorite because you can feel the sheep... so we read all of them. I takes quite a while to get these girls to go to bed but I enjoy the quiet time to sit and rock with my girls!
Tomorrow morning we are headed to the airport to pick up Gramma and Papa and I couldn't be happier! I hope the traffic is light and the flight is on time! I'm anxious for them to be here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment