Okay back to the fun stuff... the girls and I went to Redlands this afternoon to have a little play date with one of my very good friends Andrea and her almost 3 year old son Adam. We met at her house and walked up to the park and played then back home. It was so fun to get together with them and Makenna seemed to have a really good time... other than the cold walk back to the house! :-) Karlie didn't seem to interested in anything but me holding her but I'm okay with that cause she can't walk yet and would just eat the bark chips!
Here are a few pictures from our time at the park... and yes I did dress my daughter in her tutu to go to the park and to the gym... she looks cute in it! What fun is dress up clothes if no one gets to see you in them?
hands in the pocket ready for the wagon ride to the park... Makenna LOVES the wagon rides... I think we need to get her one!
she could have been on the swings all day! Her favorite!
Mr. Adam
barely a smile
holding on for dear life
peek-a-boo
wee
handsome little man he is!
so fun
Well that's about it! Tomorrow morning is MOPS so it's off to bed I need to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment