Miss Makenna loves to pull her chair over and get into anything and everything she can!
Karlie can snack on lots of stuff... this is a "bitter biscuit" and she loves them!
Karlie is just a happy baby playing with anything!
This morning Karlie decided to just lay on the floor and snuggle with her blanket... such a sweetie!
Makenna's typical morning routine... Mickey Mouse clubhouse! All snuggled in with her mickey and minnie doll and a big blanket... she is good to go!
Okay well that's it for now... yesterday we went to babies-r-us in search for a teething rail for Karlie's crib and after I got there and saw the clearance racks that were an additional 40% off with my coupon I forgot completely about the teething rail... so we have to go back... today might not be the day to go but we do have quite a few things to get done today!
ps... I have no idea how to rotate the pictures so... sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment