Play time before sister woke up waiting to leave for the grocery store. Karlie likes to knock the chair over and stand on it... probably to prove she's a big girl! And she is getting to be so big! I know she'll be walking soon and I'm not quite ready for that. I LOVE so much to watch her crawl everywhere.
Makenna's ultimate favorite thing to do when upstairs is wear my shoes... She puts on a pair, tells me or Chad goodbye and walks out of the room shutting the door behind her! Before the door is fully shut she's back in the room and into the closet to switch out shoes. I'm clueless as to what the fascination is... but she enjoys it so go for it girl!
We took dinner to the fire station tonight. Chad is working his normal 3 days as well as 3 overtime days so with him being gone for 6 days at once the girls and I really miss him! Chad's request for dinner was Baked Chicken Chile Rellenos... very yummy but the 2 hour prep time for a 10 person meal wasn't so fun! The kitchen is a mess! Makenna knows exactly where we are going when we get close to the station and starts yelling for daddy before I can even turn into the parking lot! She is so funny and yells for Scott too! "Hi daddy, hi scott, hi daddy, hi scott... on and on!" I'm sure some of the guys there get annoyed with a 2 year old running and screaming throughout the station and then a nearly 1 year old crawling as fast as she can screaming as well to keep up with her sister... but oh well. They are always very well behaved and completely hyper when there!
CHEESE!!! She stole Karlie's bumpo chair and sat on it on the recliner... she's a goof.
Not a good picture... but check out the tooth! Its the only one but its there!
yes this is her typical... she likes to pretend she is one of the guys and rocks in the recliner and steals the remote when possible!
Miss Karlie rocking with daddy
On the move... as usual! living room dining room and kitchen then down the office hallway then living room then down the bathroom hallway then into the barracks then she gets snatched up by Chad or I then she's on the move again! She never seems to just sit and be content!
PS... I put Makenna to bed an hour ago and she is still in there talking and singing and telling stories!
totally forgot... Karlie made her very first nasty look today that Chad or I had ever noticed... she gave Billy (Chad's captain) the good 'ole stink eye! She glared at him and smiled at everybody else! She normally likes Billy and plays really good with him... tonight though she just glared... it was hilarious!
totally forgot... Karlie made her very first nasty look today that Chad or I had ever noticed... she gave Billy (Chad's captain) the good 'ole stink eye! She glared at him and smiled at everybody else! She normally likes Billy and plays really good with him... tonight though she just glared... it was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment