On top of MOPS starting soon... We've decided to start Makenna in a dance class! She will be turning 3 in a few short weeks and it's time that I start acting and treating her like she is her age! I think I've been holding her back and wanting to keep her like a little baby... but it's time for her to be a big girl! It's time for a big girl bike (maybe for her b-day), time for big girl toys and not so many "baby" things, time for big girl outings (like dance class)... and so much more. Time for Makenna to take that next step in gaining her independence on mommy and daddy and sister! Time for her to be her own person and not be so dependent on us... breaks my heart to admit all this... but she is eventually going to grow up! I'm such a sappy mom and I never thought I would be!
Well... that's the quick update for today. We have company tonight and I need to attempt to clean the house while the girls are still napping.
No comments:
Post a Comment