Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday July 8 2011

It's been a long day yesterday and today... why might you ask... well... because we have started the potty training process and it feels as though all I do is sit in the bathroom with Makenna all day long. Pretty typical I'm sure of any person who is attempting to potty train a child. She seems to be catching on really good and in a couple days we will be good to go if not sooner. My main concern is when she goes #2 in her panties... that's just flat out nasty and not an easy clean up and it's not financially a good idea to throw all the dirty panties away so they need to be washed and re-used.


Anyway, potty training had begun and seems to be going well and we will be done with day time diapers here shortly. I am completely tired and worn out and all I think about is pee pee on the potty so it's time for me to grab a drink and sit and relax!

Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment